We have successfully helped executives, managers and cross-functional teams build customer relationships that improve business results. We use proven methods to meet or exceed your business objectives.
In customer and market analysis we use methods that include: interviewing, surveying, sizing, strategy, analysis, issue identification, message development, online engagement, prioritization, and plan development.
- Re-direction of sales resources to higher opportunity targets.
- Repositioning of services for ongoing success.
- Culling lower opportunity investments.
- Growing to a top market position.
- Emerging as the leading voice in the market.
In evidence-based decision support we use methods that include: data collection and analysis, quantification, issue identification, gap analysis, structured questioning, testing hypotheses, workflow analysis, cost control, simplification, communication, project planning, and training.
- Establishing team credibility.
- Winning business in new areas with current clients.
- Enabling re-examination of investment priorities.
- Speeding sales cycle.
- Demonstrating performance link.
In project leadership we use methods that include strategy, analysis, conceptualizing, planning, needs analysis, collaboration, negotiation, advocacy, management, problem solving, point of view development, communication, and training.
- Exceeding revenue and profitability goals.
- Launching new products or services.
- Increasing customer satisfaction.
- Improving productivity.
- Scooping the competition.